HOURS OF OPERATION
Winter Hours (Oct-Apr)
|Monday - Thursday||5:00am - 9:30pm|
|Friday||5:00am - 8:30pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 7:30pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 6:30pm|
Summer Hours (May-Sep)
|Monday - Thursday||5:00am - 8:30pm|
|Friday||5:00am - 7:30pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 12:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm - 5:00pm|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESITONS
It's easy! Just stop at our front desk and fill out a membership application!
|Membership Type||Description||Monthly Rate|
|Youth||17 and under||$20.50|
|Young Adult||18-24 years||$36.50|
|One Adult Household||One Adult + kids||$66.00|
|Two Adult Household||Two Adults + Kids||$76.00|
We are here for you.
Financial assistance is offered to individuals and families who may not otherwise be able to afford a Y experience.
- Free Group Exercise classes
- Reduced member rates for Y programs, including swim lessons
- Access to multi-use aquatic facility for water exercise classes, lap swimming, and recreational swimming
- Wellness Center includes cardio equipment, weights & indoor walking/jogging track
- Gymnasium access for basketball, volleyball, pickle ball and large group activities
- Drop-off child watch/nursery services for kids 6 weeks to 7 years
- Free fitness testing & evaluation
- Locker rooms include a family locker room for parents and children, and those with special needs, as well as gender specific youth and adult locker rooms
- Onsite full, or part-time child care
Guests are always welcome at the YMCA! All guests must register at the front desk, and guests under 10 must be signed in and accompanied by an adult. As a part of membership, 4 guest passes for family and friends are included.
The Alexandria Area YMCA participates in the AWAY program, which means we welcome members of other Y's to visit us up to 8 times a year. Once the 8 visits expire, AWAY members are welcome to pay the daily guest pass fee.
Daily Guest Pass Fees
|Youth (17 & Under)||$5|
|Young Adult (18-24 Years)||$8|
|One-Adult Household (1 Adult + Kids)||$13|
|Two-Adults Household (2 Adults + Kids)||$15|
Ages 6 & Under
- Must be directly accompanied by an adult or in Child Watch Services
- Must be within arms-reach of a supervising adult in the aquatic center
- May use the facility with a supervising adult in the building
- May use the facility independently
Upstairs Wellness Center
- Members 10-13 years old must go through a teen orientation before using the wellness center.
- No one under the age of 10 is permitted in the wellness center unless using the walking/running track with an adult during designated family track times. And must only use the walking/running track.
- Members and guests in the 10th grade, or 16 years of age and older, may participate in fitness or group exercise classes
Child Watch is a FREE program included with your YMCA membership! Our experienced caregivers will take care of your child for up to two hours while you work out, swim, or attend a fitness class.